Friday, January 21, 2005

 

Corroborated by Media Genius

Explain this to me. The first reports regarding a threat on my fair city of Boston indicated that there were six people involved. Now the number has jumped to ten "as a result of the ongoing investigation." The FBI is still calling the information “uncorroborated and from a source of unknown reliability and motive.” Huh?

If we know that the information has changed then there has to be a second source. The “ongoing investigation” must have found something, or the FBI gave us half the information in the first place. Something is missing.

This is not a conspiracy theory post. I do not think the FBI is hiding important information from us. If they need to hide classified information, they would not leave that fact laying around in public. I think the press is doing a hack job reporting it to us.

I know: old news.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?