Friday, February 18, 2005

 

Updates

I am getting some good feedback from the people who read this blog. Ergo I am going to try and publicize it a bit better.

First I am going to throw up more single paragraph blogs (obviously I am not starting with this post.) That will force me to be concise, allow me to blog more, and, most importantly it should be more entertaining.

If you look at the bottom of each entry, next to the word "comments" there is an envelope symbol. If one post is particularly witty (i.e. I was blogging while drunk) hit that envelope and e-mail the post to somebody you know. I would appreciate it.

I also joined Sitemeter and Technorati. Although I am not entirely sure how to use Technorati, this should add to my traffic.

Self-aggrandization is a strange process. Thanks for reading.

Comments:
I could link to your blog on conservativepunk.com...that would probably increase some traffic.
 
That would be appreciated. I believe blogger-curtesy requires me to link to conservativepunk on my page. Done.
 
I will do the same. Have you been by the site? I would like to speak with you in more detail about writing and such.
 
Just hooked it up. Your blog is under the 'Links' section. You could also sign up for an account and plug the blog in the Random/Misc topics if you wish. I will gladly second a notion to stop by.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?