Thursday, March 24, 2005

 

Regarding that last post.

In my last post I compared two schools of thought in America. That really was not fair of me. One side I defined as pro-spread democracy faster please. The other side I defined as against this. I did not give a positive description of the other side's ideas. This is an accurate definition because they don't have any ideas. They are simply anti-whatever President Bush wants. Don't believe me? Than where are the lefties who rejoice when Lebanese, Iranians, and Ukranians fight for their freedom? Are they not against tyrants? Well they are against tyrants. At least they are against that big meanie President Bush.

My definitions were inadvertently deceptive. It really wasn't fair of me to imply that there was any thinking in the Democratic Party's positions. My bad.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?