Sunday, August 14, 2005

 

Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.

This is bad. VDH is right. Clinton is saying conservative things and voting for conservative causes. She will actually be a moderate by the time she runs.

No? You don't think so. Ok, you yell about her attempt to take over the health care system ELEVEN years ago. Americans will get all worked up about it. Really, trust me. By the way, have you sat for three hours to see a doctor for five minutes and then looked at your monthly health insurance bill? Americans will like anybody that has gone after the HMOs.

So she runs right, trashes Governor "Take your pick", and takes over the Oval Office. And the nightmare of a completely feckless foreign policy and higher taxes begins.

This is serious. I am serious. Don't make me do it. I will if I have to.

I'll vote for McCain.

Comments:
OH! The humanity!!
 
Yes, before we are threw Mrs Clinton will be all things to all people. A wolf in sheep's clothing. I've seen some Republican polls where Guliani is leading even among conservatives.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?