Sunday, August 28, 2005

 

Don't lie about scotch. Lie about women.

Once again I have been falsely accused. Minus has accused me of consuming all, or most, of his scotch. Well, maybe "falsely" is a little strong. And maybe "accused" is more accurately described as "pointing out the facts." However, I have two points in my defense.

1. It has been weeks since I have been to Minus's shanty er...apartment. If it takes him that long to drink his scotch then he doesn't deserve it anyways.

2. The last time I was at Nemesis's place he bragged about his growing bar. A bar that is stocked completely with bottles I BOUGHT. How is that for chutzpah.

So Minus, go over to Nemesis's and take a bottle of anything. It's on me, buddy.

Comments:
Eifert,

Normally I would laud the fact that you have begun to blog again. But this? This is pure tripe. Let us examine the facts shall we?

1. It most certainly has been weeks...because you have a) been covorting with the yardarms again and b) because you know that you must bring a bottle to my residence. Furthermore, scotch is appreciated and sipped, not something that you choke slam such as the Mad Dog 20/20 you are accustomed to.

2. I am not buying the growing bar at Nemesis' bit. Last time I was there, his liquor cabinet was drier than your humor. I am pretty sure that anyone would be embarassed to have their liquor cabinet funded by a victim of "the syndrome" and stocked with juice boxes.

I will say again: bring me a decent bottle! Do the right thing!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?