Sunday, December 18, 2005

 

A certain admiration

Although his style grates on me, I have always had a deep respect for Bill O'Reilly. No one else went after celebrities and the Red Cross for not using money donated after 9-11 for 9-11 victims. His actions were generous and honorable.

His debate with Phil Donahue was perfect. Donahue goes personal about O'Reilly's kids, and O'Reilly slams him.

Regardless of your opinion of the war, Donahue does not support the troops. He will not shed tears if my buddies die in the desert. And it is disingenuous for him to pose as a man who loves the American Soldier.

Comments:
I have never liked Phil Donahue. I really liked watching the time that he interviewed Katherine Hepburn and then asked her to sign her book for him (after about an hour interview).

She didn't know his name.

Phil Donahue appears to me like a mildly retarded version of "Ralphie" from A Christmas Story (age extrapolated of course).
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?