Thursday, December 01, 2005

 

Fear and trembling

A coworker walks up to me and says "There is an investigator outside who wants to talk to you. I guess two of your friends are in some kind of trouble." I said "Bullshit, I 'm working here." He then named two friends of mine who I know I have not mentioned in front of him. I grabbed a pen and notepad and walked out to the lobby almost shaking. "To hell with this. This guys asks me anything beyond 'How's the weather' I'll tell him to screw and I won't talk to him unless there is a lawyer present. What the hell could those two have done? This must be a mistake. Or a setup. Fuck it. I'm not talking."

I walk into the lobby turn a corner and who do I see but Zinga and NinjaKittyz. I was so pale at that point that they burst out laughing. My co-worker was a SGM in Iraq with them. They didn't realize we all knew each other until they met at lunch and concocted this evil scheme. It was quite funny.

Welcome back to the U.S.A., Zinga. I am looking forward to the return of the blog and many a happy hour.

Comments:
I'm only guessing who the two friends were, but there is no doubt that had it of been a real investigator, minus and I would be serving real time in Statesville prison. Fuckin stooly.
 
And would have come out with more albums than the Man In Black.

Out here.
 
Zinga and NK here. Yeah, that was pretty damn evil of Tim...ALL his idea btw. His idea, but FUNNY. Man, you had the white-knuckled death grip on that pen and notepad. Even you FACE was shaking! Good shit. We should down some scotch this weekend at Minus' place. Out.
 
I think that we are shooting for the Irish Bug's house. Make it happen!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?