Sunday, December 04, 2005

 

My Holiday Weekend

My holiday weekends don't involve wrapping paper, Christmas trees, or akward conversation with bizarre relatives. My holiday weekends are spent with good friends and great scotch.

I spent the weekend at Nemesis's home drinking and talking. I was hanging with the Nemesis Family and friends, Minus, Zinga, and NinjaKittyz. Outstanding people. The only negative was that I once again met a friend's girlfriend and had to realize that all my friends date awesome women. I'm a good looking guy, why am I still single? What the hell.

Great to see you back in the U.S. Zinga. And NinjaKittyz I appreciate the publishing advice. Minus the scotch was greatly appreciated and I am drinking it as I write in the exact manner that you demand: neat and enjoying every sip. Thanks, man.

Comments:
DW E,

Dude, seriously...if I were a girl, I'd date you. When I meet a hot asian chick, I will give her your number, if that's cool.

See you at happy hour.
 
That's funny, because if I was a girl I wouldn't leave the house.

You are pretty outdamnstanding yourself, and you will be more outdamnstanding when we go to happy hour.

Of course you can give my number to a hot asian chick. If she knows half of what NinjaKittyz knows about politics, I will buy her a house.
 
Eifert,

My pleasure. I think that scotch is to be drunk with great friends and great atmosphere, all of which were present that night (and many more to come I am sure).
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?