Thursday, January 12, 2006

 

Pop culture remains filth.

According to FoxNews, Larry Wachowski of Matrix fame has gender issues. He has left his wife, is dating a dominatrix, yada yada yada. Who cares? Let him be a weirdo. This is an example of the press attacking a guy's personal life to make money. He is not open about this. He has made n press announcements. At some point he will have to defend himself in public, and then the press will call him flamboyant, the headlines with yell that he is "open" about it, and people like myself and Minus will rip him for not having the decency to enjoy his perversions in private.

On this I am not a Conservative. I am a Reactionary. Let us go back to a time when the press left the private in private.


Comments:
Nothing is sacred I tell you. Not one thing. Poor guy must have slipped up and got the green pill.
 
I hope you have a coronary and die.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?