Sunday, September 10, 2006

 

iTunes 25

I am not sure what this says about me. Here are the top 25 songs that I listen to on iTunes.

1

Disappointed

Public Image Ltd.

2

Go Big

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones

3

Fly

Nick Drake

4

Rise

Public Image Limited

5

Hang On to Your Ego

Frank Black

6

Paradise City

Guns N' Roses

7

Hank Williams Junior-Junior

David Allan Coe

8

No Sugar Tonight/New Mother Nature

The Guess Who

9

Our House

Madness

10

Magic Carpet Ride

Steppenwolf

11

November Rain

Guns N' Roses

12

Dare to Be Stupid

Weird Al Yankovic

13

Surrender

Cheap Trick

14

Hurt

Johnny Cash

15

Folsom Prison Blues

Johnny Cash

16

I Want You to Want Me (Live)

Cheap Trick

17

Reagan

Robin Williams

18

Party Hard

Andrew W.K.

19

The Fightin' Side of Me

Merle Haggard

20

Here I Go Again

Whitesnake

21

Ready to Die

Andrew W.K.

22

Eve of Destruction

Barry McGuire

23

Amazing Grace

Dropkick Murphys

24

I Want It All (Single)

Queen

25

Dancing With Myself

Billy Idol


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?